Thursday, November 21, 2013

Since Ya'll Have Been Asking :)

I have been asked a few times when will I have my first ultrasound to see if I am carrying one or two babies. So I decided since I haven't made a blog post in a few days I will update my blog. My ultrasound will be Monday morning at 8:30am and I will be 6 weeks and 2 day pregnant. I am so nervous but also so excited. The main reason I am nervous is because I could be carrying more than 2 babies, and I am nervous to find out how many. But the reason I am excited is because I am just ready to know how many! I'm praying its only 1 but if it is more than 1 I'm hoping its at most 2! I would flip if one split and their was more than 2! Also I'm nervous and excited because J&J will be coming down for the appointment! They will fly in Sunday late afternoon and we will be going to dinner with them. Then Monday morning they will go to the ultrasound. Even though this is not mine and Adams child I kind of wish he could come to the appointment. But he has a very important test a few days later so he can't miss his classes. So be on the look out for my blog posts coming up about the dinner and ultrasound.

Also I know a few of y'all have been trying to keep up with my blog posts there are 2 ways to subscribe to my blogs so you don't have to go searching for them. On the right side of my blog there is a place to subscribe by email and my blog post will go directly to you email anytime I post. Also if you have a blog of your own you can still follow me by email or you can just go right below that and see where it says follow and follow me there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment