Monday, September 30, 2013

One of Those Days..

Have you ever woke up and just know that you were going to have a bad day? Well today I woke up super excited. I have been looking forward to this day for 2 months. Those of y'all that don't follow me on fb, Brynna(my daughter), had a really bad leg infection a few months ago and the doctor diagnosed her with a fungal AND bacterial infection, prescribed ointment, and sent us on our way. The ointment worked but then it quit working.

This is what it looked like the day we went to the doctor
This is what it looked like once we started using the ointment
And this is what it looks like now. You can't tell but it was starting to move to her left knee also.
So I have been so excited for today and for her to finally see a dermatologist. I woke up this morning in a great mood. Even though I got very little sleep last night. I did my hair, my make up, and then got dressed. Then I woke up Mrs. Grouch(Brynna) and we ate breakfast. Got her ready and we were on our way. I got to the dermatologist and was not happy with the front desk at all. They were very unprofessional and rude(not to me but to other people). The doctor was also very different from all the other doctors I've ever meet. Not going to go into detail there though because that's not what made me mad. But anyways the doctor diagnosed her with eczema which made me extremely happy. I'm not happy that she has eczema I'm just happy to know what is wrong with her leg.
The doctors office was 20 minutes away no biggy honestly because anything off post is about that far. I drove back home 20 minutes. Pull in to the pharmacy I normally use and was so excited that there was front row parking and then BAM!!!


There's a motorcycle!! The people walking by when I yelled GADANGIT! Had to be cracking up at me because I was laughing at myself at how dumb I looked haha. I probably still could have fit my car there but thankfully there were another parking space about 10 spaces down. So Mrs. Grouch and I get out of the car and walk into the pharmacy and get in line. Walk up to drop off the prescription only to be told. We don't carry this.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I didn't get mad at the pharmacist. It's not her fault. I just knew this would happen so now I have to drive another 20 minutes pretty much back to where I just was to get her prescription filled.. Which I was not happy about. So Mrs. Grouch and I get back in the car and go to rite aid. I get ready to drop off the prescription only to realize my military id I had 20 minutes ago is no where to be found. That darn pharmacist kept my id!! Nope she didn't. I was just sitting on it hahaha.. So Brynna and I went to walmart and bought a few groceries to kill time while the prescription was being prepared. Finally 4 hours later we pull up in the driveway and are HOME!!! All I wanted to do was cry and scream in my pillow but I couldn't because in 10 minutes I had to leave again to go pick Brett up... BUT instead of driving I walked with my awesome friend Kelly. :) btw today was not a bad day or even a crappy day. I have had bad/crappy days haha. It was just one of those days :) we all have them every once in awhile.

And... Apparently it's one of those days for Brynna too haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment